Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Midrange Approach Shot Basics

I've got little distance on my drives so I work at getting as close to the basket as I can when I'm close enough to reach it with a putter, mid-range or fairway driver. A newsletter from Average Disc Golf blog showed up in my inbox recently that contained the video below by Discraft and Scott Papa, Discgolfer Magazine's Instructional Editor. In this video, Scott "walks you through the essential elements of mid-range approach shots." Scott's also a Pro player who's been in the top 10 of the Masters division 5 of the last 7 Worlds Tourneys. I have a lot of respect for his tutorials.

This Discraft disc golf clinic is part the world's largest disc golf learning library. Browse the entire free collection at http://www.youtube.com/user/sportdisc.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment