Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Why Join the PDGA

A lot of you know I'm a PDGA member. From time-to-time someone asks me about that other number on my disc and I tell 'em, "It's my PDGA number." And provide a bit more of information which is hard to do completely while shooting a round. Or, my ADD kicks in and I lose my focus!

Disc Golf Family's Post 45 presents the reasons for joining the PDGA. You never have to play a PDGA sanctioned tournament. The PDGA number you receive is yours forever whether you keep your membership up annually or not. You get their quarterly magazine. There are several other reasons as well. And, if you're an altruistic person, you can probably be compelled to join. I'm a bit of that type of person. If any of you readers played a Discraft Ace Race this year (2014), one of the player pack offerings is a discount to join the PDGA. Give it a read at Disc Golf Family's Post 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment