Thursday, November 27, 2014

Two Points from Tim at Mind Body Disc blog

Two points from the Mind Body Disc blog post on 10 Pieces of Advice I Wish I'd Listened To

    4. Learn to throw from a stand still. Not just approach shots, full on drives. There’s no reason to add more moving parts if you can’t get the most important part down cold first. Most players destroy anything good about their form with their run up.
    1. The most important thing you can do on every shot, with every disc, in every situation is to follow through. I can look back on 75%+ of my bad shots and the primary cause was lack of follow through. If you do nothing else on this list, do this religiously.

are covered well in this video which I've posted before of Dan Beto demonstrating driving technique from the Hit Back. You've seen it posted before on this blog. I think it's well done and covers the subject well both visually, verbally and thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment