Thursday, December 18, 2014

Heavy Disc's Video on the Squeeze and One Step

The video below came from a Heavy Disc blog post for November 20, 2014 I read in a lead from the PDGA newsletter on 2 December 2014. I like his approach to the squeeze on the disc. His one-step drive and pec drill is something I've been working on in fieldwork for the last few months. Not enough time spent. Yet. Plenty of good words about the grip and disc squeeze. Just one other thing to work on.

In visiting the YouTube page for the video above, I found the video below that addresses shoulder and hip involvement in drive execution. My hip involvement is as aspect of my execution I believe needs a good deal of work. The train of thought and concept is pretty well communicated though his video work needs some improvement. But, I believe that'll come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment